- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fantom Drives Titanium USB 2.0 External Hard Drive 60GB 7200rpm
- Write a Review
- Product 241561
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fantom Drives Titanium USB 2.0 Hard Drives offer the most affordable storage solutions for USB enabled computers. The slick, durable, and compact des...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Fast and affordable storage for your data!
Fantom Drives Titanium USB 2.0 Hard Drives offer the most affordable storage solutions for USB enabled computers. The slick, durable, and compact design provides safety and security for your data even on the go. From increasing storage space to providing a safe and flexible data backup solution, Fantom Drives Titanium USB 2.0 Hard Drives are ideal for home and business computers alike.
Running out of space on your hard drive? Get the Fantom Titanium!
- Device Type: Hard drive - standard
- Width: 1.5 in
- Depth: 8.8 in
- Height: 5.3 in
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Compatibility: PC, Mac
- Enclosure Type: External
- Capacity: 60 GB
- Interface Type: Hi-Speed USB
- Buffer Size: 2 MB
- Interface Transfer Rate: 480 Mbps
- Max Data Transfer Rate: 40 MB/s
- Seek Time: 8.5 ms (average)
- Spindle Speed: 7200 rpm
- Interfaces: 1 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type B
- Cables Included: 1 x USB cable
- Power Device: Power supply
- Voltage Required: AC 110/230 V
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition / Windows ME, Apple MacOS 9.1 or later, Apple MacOS X 10.x, Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP
- Service & Support: 1 year warranty
- Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 1 year
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I purchased this hard drive from the site a few months ago, and it started out working fine. After a month or so of operation, though, Windows no longer recognized the drive as a device. This applied to several computers, so it wasn't just a software problem. After multiple attempts to contact the customer service, Fantom Drives failed to reply over a fairly long time period. When you buy this, keep in mind the price you're paying, and the extremely poor customer service.
My drive worked well and hard about 2 yrs when its USB 2.0 interface caused all my computers to reject it. The drive itself and its data is probably OK, but is unavailable without its connectivity. Another Life lesson!
I had the firewire variety of this drive. It worked wonderfully for about a year and then the drive failed. Not only did the hd fail but the enclosure did as well. yuk!