- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Expo System
- Write a Review
- Product J05529
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender EXPO SYSTEM is a powered speaker array with an integrated subwoofer that delivers audiophile clarity and sonic detail in a portable, small...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Portable and clear, ideal for medium-size venues.
The Fender EXPO SYSTEM is a powered speaker array with an integrated subwoofer that delivers audiophile clarity and sonic detail in a portable, smallfootprint design easily set up in only seconds. The EXPO SYSTEM is the perfect sound system for DJs and instrumental performers. It's also ideal for education, worship and many other presentation applications. Line array systems offer more controlled, focused sound versus traditional loudspeakers that radiate sound in all directions at once. This focused sound translates into improved intelligibility and more consistent sound while reducing the potential for feedback.
The Fender Expo System powered speaker array features dual 6.5” subwoofers matched to a 1” neodymium horn and eight custom-designed 3” midrange drivers, delivering audiophile clarity and sonic detail with ease. The portable, small-footprint design easily sets up in only seconds, thanks to the multi-pin connection system with steel stability bars. The Expo System’s ultra-wide wedge-shaped sound dispersion pattern covers audiences of up to 300 with full, even sound and can be easily daisy-chained with multiple Expo Systems to cover larger audiences and spaces.
- Lightweight and easy to set up
- Power, subs and main speakers in a single unit
- Professional quality sound
- Versatile inputs
Order today and your next show will sound better and you'll get home earlier.
- Series: Fender Audio
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Audience Capacity: Up to 300
- Speakers: Eight - Custom-Designed 3" Neodymium Midrange Drivers (MHF Array),
- Two - 6.5" Ferrite Magnet Speakers (Subwoofer)
- Horn/Tweeter: One - 1" Neodymium Tweeter w/ Horn
- Channels: Two - Left + Right
- Inputs: Stereo XLR 1/4" Combo Jacks (Line Level) and Stereo RCA Line Inputs
- Controls: Main Level, Sub Level, Power
- Line Out: Two - XLR Line Level
- Other Features: Ultra-wide dispersion pattern, balanced line outputs for daisy-chaining multiple systems together, lightweight Class "D" power amp,
- small-footprint design for space-challenged venues, detachable vertical
- array for easy transport, integrated sub with isolation stabilizers and
- reinforced handle, universal operating voltage, optional bag and
- protective cover are available.