- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Passport 300 Pro 2 Mic Package with Rock N Roller Cart
- Write a Review
- Product H73543
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Includes the Fender Passport 300 PRO portable PA system; 2 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic mics; 2 MS-220 tripod mic stands with fixed boom; 2...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All-in-one PA system with mics, cables, stands, and convenient equipment transporter.
Includes the Fender Passport 300 PRO portable PA system; 2 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic mics; 2 MS-220 tripod mic stands with fixed boom; 2 XLR mic cables (20'); 2 standard speaker stands; and Rock N Roller R2RT (Micro) 8-in-1 equipment transporter.
Fender Passport 300 PRO
The 6-channel Fender Passport 300 PRO portable PA system takes its predecessor, the Passport PD-250, to the next level with 300W of power (up from 250), a sub-out jack for an external powered subwoofer, lighter weight (a full 12 pounds less than the PD-250), smaller overall dimensions, and phantom power. The redesigned speaker system features 2 plastic molded cabinets with an 8" woofer and 1.2" horn-loaded tweeter in each for better definition, and and a sub-out jack has been added for an external powered subwoofer.
Take a close look and listen and the Fender Passport PRO 300 will take you places like never before. The speakers release with two quick flips of the spring-loaded clasps to open up into a three-component setup or once done, close back up for one convenient transportable system. For this generation of Passport PA systems Fender kept the best of previous versions and improved its functionality so that this Passport speaker system is ideal for whatever your application may be”education and presentations, party gigs, small clubs, and coffee houses.
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provide you with years of trouble-free use.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand:
The Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stand adjusts from 42" to 71" in height, accepts 1-3/8" diameter sockets, and can hold up to 110 lb. Its aluminum construction reduces stand weight for easy transport, and its molded plastic leg housing with ergonomic knob is extremely durable.
Rock N Roller R2RT (Micro) Multi-Cart 8-in-1 Equipment Transporter
The Rock N Roller's Multi-Cart 8-in-1 Equipment Transporter - R2RT (Micro) lets you load all your gear for a single trip into the venue. No more repeated trips to the van to get your gear indoors. Its 350-pound capacity means you can carry it all in one trip. Its features include a telescoping frame, rugged tires, and foldable sides for high loads. The Rock N Roller R2RT is essential gear for musicians who are their own roadies.
- Amp type: Class D
- Woofer (per cab): 8"
- Driver: (per cab): 1.2" horn-loaded
- Inputs: 4 Mic/Line inputs, 2 stereo inputs
- Output: 300W Class-D power amp
- Line Out: 1/8" mini stereo out, subwoofer out
- Channels: 6 (4 mic/line, 2 stereo)
- 4 mic lines with XLR and 1/4" inputs
- 2 stereo channels with 1/4" and 1/8" (for MP3 player) inputs
- Phantom power on mic input channels
- 3-color LED indicators above each channel input
- 1/4" subwoofer out with 120Hz High-Pass Filter on Speaker Out
- Preamp out and power amp inserts
- CD-quality WAV and MP3 file playback
- Controls: High EQ, Low EQ, Master Volume, System Tone, Level Control for each channel, Reverb Send for each channel, 20dB pad on input channels
- Effects: Reverb
- Covering: Molded Plastic
- Accessory compartment to hold included speaker and power cables, and more
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
- 42" to 71" height
- 110 lb. capacity
- Lightweight rugged, aluminum
- Use with 1-3/8" sockets
- Transforms into 8 configurations
- 26" to 39" telescoping frame
- Foldable sides allow high stacking
- Non-skid frame bed surface
- Folds down to take up little storage space
- Caster brakes
Your Passport to a powerful personal PA - order today!
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25" x 32" x 14.5"
- Weight: 44 lb.
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz-12kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 ohm
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7") length, 56.3mm (2-1/4") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
- Length compacted: 26"
- Length extended" 39"
- Width (frame bed): 11"
- Width (rear wheels) 14"
- Height (folded) 6.5"
- Height (unfolded) 30.75"
- Front casters: 4" x 1"
- Rear wheels 6" x 1.5"
- Weight: 15.4 lb.
- Load capacity: 350 lb./24 cu. ft.