- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Passport 500 Pro Portable PA System
- Write a Review
- Product 423206
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 8-channel Fender Passport 500 PRO Portable PA system is Fender's most powerful portable PA system and offers the greatest clarity. But now Fender...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The top of the Passport line.
The 8-channel Fender Passport 500 PRO Portable PA system is Fender's most powerful portable PA system and offers the greatest clarity. But now Fender has added an input for recording your performances with CD-quality (WAV) straight to a USB flash drive. The Passport 500 also offers CD-quality WAV and MP3 playback, and a sub-out jack has been added for an external powered subwoofer.
This Pro 500 is also 9 pounds lighter than the previous version with reduced, more portable dimensions. The redesigned speaker system features two molded plastic cabinets with a 10" woofer and a 1.2" horn-loaded tweeter in each to deliver better definition than before. When not in use, the speaker clips to the mixer for a convenient, one-piece portable system.
Take a close look and listen and the Passport PRO 500 will take you places like never before. Fender kept the best of previous Passport generations and added new features and functionality so that this Passport system is ideal for whatever your PA application may be”education and presentations, party gigs, small clubs, and coffee houses. It even gives you two ways to record. The first is a Stereo Out that allows you to hook it up to a recording device without it being affected by master volume changes. The second is a USB recorder which lets you insert a USB memory stick or flash drive. This drive can also be used for playback.
- Amp type: Class D
- Woofer (per cab): 10"
- Driver: (per cab): 1.2" horn-loaded
- Inputs: 6 Mic/Line inputs, 2 stereo inputs
- Output: 500W Class D power amp
- Line Out: 1/8" mini stereo Out, subwoofer out
- Channels: 8 (6 mic/line, 2 stereo)
- 6 mic lines with XLR and 1/4" inputs
- 2 stereo inputs with 1/4" and 1/8" (for MP3 player) inputs
- 1/4" subwoofer out with 120hz High-Pass Filter on Speaker Out
- USB port that lets you record your performance with CD-quality (WAV) straight to a USB flash drive
- CD-quality WAV and MP3 file playback
- Controls: High EQ, Low EQ, Master Volume, System Tone, Level Control for each channel, Reverb Send for each channel, 20dB pad on input channels
- Effects: Selectable and adjustable reverb
- Covering: Molded plastic
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25" x 32" x 14.5"
- Weight: 44 lb.