- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Passport Conference Series 2 175W Powered PA System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73274 000000000 L73274000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Passport Conference Series 2 audio system is ideal for small to medium-size audiences. With easy-to-use features and great go-anywhere por...Click To Read More About This Product
Onboard amplifier with 175W peak output.
The Fender Passport Conference Series 2 audio system is ideal for small to medium-size audiences. With easy-to-use features and great go-anywhere portability, you can easily take this PA system wherever you need it. It features Bluetooth audio streaming, full-range speakers and versatile features. The front panel controls provide a user-friendly interface.
The Passport Conference Series 2 powered speaker system boasts 175W of power. It provides clear and reliable sound. This makes it perfect for a wide range of uses, including educational, sports, and worship events. It’s also great for meetings, seminars and presentations, musical performances and small parties.
Conveniently self-contained with suitcase-style portability and easy setup, Passport Conference Series 2 has everything you need for great sound anywhere, anytime.
5-channel powered mixer
- 175W peak power
- Nine inputs including Bluetooth connectivity
- 1/8” stereo line output
Get great sound anywhere you need it—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.