- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Passport Venue 600W Portable PA System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06819 000000000 J06819000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Passport VENUE is a self-contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Carry your Pas...Click To Read More About This Product
Portability and quality.
The Fender Passport VENUE is a self-contained portable audio system that includes everything you need for great sound anywhere you go. Carry your Passport as you would a suitcase, and simply flip open the cabinet release latches when you're ready to set it up. Inside you'll discover two full-range speaker cabinets, a powered mixer and all the cables you'll need to get started.
Passport VENUE is ideal for an array of applications, including band and DJ gigs; education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations. Passport VENUE also features a convenient USB record/playback system that lets you record WAV audio files using a USB flash drive and play WAV and MP3 files.
When you need a portable PA system, go with Fender Passport and go with the original.
- Lightweight and compact
- Four XLR inputs
- Adjustable reverb and EQ per channel
- 600 Watt output
Sound that travels. Order today.
- Controls: Separate Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb on Each Channel, 20dB Pad (Channels 1-4), Phantom Power Switch, Reverb Select, Time and Tone, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, USB (Record, Play/Pause, Previous Track, Next Track), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 600 Watts
- Inputs: Thirteen - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4", Two Stereo 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo wtih Level Control
- Line Out: Three - One Stereo 1/8" Phones/Line, One 1/4" Mono, One 1/4" Sub Out
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Channels: Ten - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Line/Hi-Z Instrument, Two Stereo 1/4" / 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Horn Tweeter: Two - 1.2" Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Front Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Amplifier Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: Two - 10" Fender Special Design
- Unique Features: 600 watts of output power”ample for medium to large audiences, International voltage operation (100V-120V / 220V-240V), Integrated 10-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels, musical ensembles and more, Reverb adds depth to instruments and vocals, USB-equipped”record performances to a USB flash drive and play audio files (CD quality 16 bit / 44.1kHz) MP3 and WAV playback, XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Stereo 1/8" input”play recorded material from mobile devices, Stereo 1/8" output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes, Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use, Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use.
- Knobs: Soft-Touch Radial Controls
- Accessories: Two Sp
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.