- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender THIRTEEN-6 In-Ear Monitors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L41300 000001000 L41300000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Boasting a massive 13.6mm High-Density Dynamic driver that is masterfully matched to 6 Hybrid Dynamic Balanced Armature Drivers—2 mid-frequency, 2 hi...Click To Read More About This Product
A premium in-ear monitor with one full-sized 13.6mm HHD driver and 6 BA drivers.
Boasting a massive 13.6mm High-Density Dynamic driver that is masterfully matched to 6 Hybrid Dynamic Balanced Armature Drivers—2 mid-frequency, 2 high-frequency, and two super-high-frequency—the Fender THIRTEEN-6 In-Ear Monitors are innovative reference monitors for anyone who wants to take their stagecraft to new heights. In short, they bring an extremely detailed reproduction of the source audio to life across a full-frequency spectrum from 8Hz to 24kHz.
A 3-layered shell design proved an impeccable fit, enhanced isolation and, ultimately, a hands-down superior listening experience. Additional highlights include an atmospheric pressure equalization port, 2-pin Talon ballistic composite-reinforced cable and connector system, gold airline adapter, 1/8" to 1/4" adapter, proprietary TPE and memory foam tips, a cleaning tool and cable.
- 13.6mm HDD driver plus 6 HDBA drivers
- 8Hz–24kHz frequency response for supreme sound reproduction
- 112dB @1mW sensitivity for distortion-free audio
- Includes deluxe carrying case, 1/8” to 1/4” adapter, memory foam and proprietary TPE tips, cleaning tool and cable
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.