- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fluid Audio F4 Pair White Powered Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55266 000000000 L55266000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fluid Audio F4 is the perfect entry level near-field monitor for the aspiring musician or seasoned Pro. That's not to say this is not a professio...Click To Read More About This Product
Low profile studio monitors with white finish.
The result is the same as well: great imaging, articulate midrange and ample bass that doesn't muddy up the vocals. That is the hallmark of the Fluid Audio sound, and will help you pinpoint exactly what you want to create in your audio landscape.
Being the smallest of the family has its advantages as well. Its compact size allows for flexible placement, whether you're mixing your album on a smaller console or video editing on a small desk – the F4 provides professional, studio sound quality in any environment. Including TRS and RCA inputs on the amplifier panel, there is also an Aux input and headphone output on the front baffle.
The amp also uses an external heat sink to keep the amp running cool, as well as the standby circuit that conserves power when the amp is not being used. As with all Fader Series speakers, there is also the convenient fader volume control on the front baffle, to save you from reaching around to the back of the amp to adjust the volume level. Available in black or white.
- 4" paper pulp composite cone
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- 98 dB SPL
- 30W power output
- Bookshelf size
- White finish
Small studio monitors finished in white, great for second reference in larger studios too.
- Frequency response: 69 Hz – 22 kHz (+/-3dB)< Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Amplifier power: 2 x 15 watts
- Signal-to-noise: > 90 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 74dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: Fixed 110V ~50/60 Hz or 220V~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size (single monitor): 222 x 150 x 172 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight (pair monitors): 15 lbs / 6.8 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.