- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fluid Audio F8S Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59783 000000000 L59783000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fluid Audio F8S active subwoofer is designed for recording studios, gaming, home theaters and more. It delivers exceptional bass response in a co...Click To Read More About This Product
Low-frequency reproduction down to 30Hz.
The Fluid Audio F8S active subwoofer is designed for recording studios, gaming, home theaters and more. It delivers exceptional bass response in a compact footprint. Being able to hear your mix with this bass extension is critical to accurately creating your music. The F8S powered subwoofer allows you to hear every detail down to 30Hz.
Mix engineers want the confidence to know that their mixes translate well on all types of systems. That is why the F8S powered sub includes a standby footswitch. With a click of the included foot pedal, you can turn the bass on or off, and audition your mix with bass extension and without. The F8S also has two built-in EQ settings that allow for two different settings - depending on your music: A more conventional Flat response, as well as a “Punch” setting that is perfect for Dance or other mid-bass heavy music. For further flexibility, the F8S has a variable phase adjustment to fine tune the phase for optimal matching to your L/R monitors (0-180 degrees), a variable low pass crossover filter control (50-200Hz) and a 80Hz high pass filter (used with foot switch) for satellite connections.
- Class-D amplifier with 200W peak output
- 8" composite paper woofer cone
- 30Hz–200Hz frequency response range
- Includes footswitch for quickly turning sub on and off
Hear what you're mix has been missing—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.