- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
FOCAL Focal Twin6 Be 3-Way Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01478 000000000 L01478000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Twin6 Be is the best seller of the Focal Professional range and the most versatile work tool of the SM6 line. It represents the only necessary so...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the best of Focal Technology from these high-end 3-way studio monitors.
The Twin6 Be is the best seller of the Focal Professional range and the most versatile work tool of the SM6 line. It represents the only necessary solution for recording, mixing and mastering. The image precision, treble definition as well as midrange neutrality are at the heart of its reputation. The excellent articulation of the bass and midbass registers, even at very high sound levels, makes it an unavoidable reference for engineers who require absolute transparency.
Furthermore, the design of the Twin6 Be permits a high SPL while, at the same time, offering a stable tonal balance. One of the two 6.5 inch woofers works in large band (midrange – bass) whereas the other reproduces from 40 to 150Hz. This creates a bass that preserves all the signal dynamics, without any masking effect in the midrange, thereby keeping all its neutrality and transparency. Additional control of the bass register is accomplished by fine-tuning on the control plate on the back of the Twin6 Be in order to obtain a perfect mirror configuration with its mate.
The Twin6 Be can be installed vertically or horizontally to respond to the space requirements of each studio.
- Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- A custom designed amplification stage
- High-end monitoring and frequency separation for the professional studio
Get a precise sound image with defined treble, neutral midrange and excellent articulation in the low-to-mid ranges—order soon.
- Size: Near or Midfield
- System type: Powered
- Configuration: Not Specified
- Low-frequency driver: 6.5 in.
- Mid-frequency driver: None
- High-frequency driver: 1 in.
- Full-range driver: Not Specified
- Driver type: Not Specified
- Frequency response: 40Hz-40kHz
- Max peak SPL: 115dB
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Output power: 150W
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: Not Specified
- Acoustic space control: Not Specified
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 9.81 in.
- Height: 9.69 in.
- Depth: 8.37 in.
- Weight: 30.8 lbs
- Enclosure type: Dark red natural veneering side panels, black body
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.