- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Focusrite OctoPre LE ADAT Digital I/O Option Card
- Write a Review
- Product 188226
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Focusrite OctoPre LE ADAT Digital I/O Option Card provides digital outputs for all 8 OctoPre channels, which operate over the full sample frequen...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Solid ADAT compatibility.
The Focusrite OctoPre LE ADAT Digital I/O Option Card provides digital outputs for all 8 OctoPre channels, which operate over the full sample frequenc.y range (44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96kHz) and can be dithered to 16-, 20-, or 24-bit depths depending upon the destination. External word clock synchronization is possible using the rear-panel BNC connector. The card features 2 ADAT-type lightpipe output connectors with speeds up to 48kHz. Both connectors transmit all 8 channels simultaneously. However, ADAT-type connectors are bandwidth limited at sample rates above 48 kHz. Each audio channel uses 2 ADAT digital channels to accommodate the increased quantity of data, hence the need for 2 ADAT connectors to allow 8 channels of conversion at high speed.
- Sample frequency: 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- Maximum Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Maximum analog output level: +22dBu
- Dynamic Range: 107dB weighted
- ADC Performance: Sample Frequency: 44.1kHz & 48kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Maximum analog input level - +22dBu (0dBfs), Dynamic Range: 109.5dB
- Digital in/out: ADAT-type optical lightpipe with Word clock in/out
- BNC connector
Outfit your OctoPre with ADAT connectivity! Order today.