- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Focusrite OctoPre MkII 8-Channel Mic Preamp
- Product 583659
The Focusrite OctoPre MkII Preamp is a powerful input upgrade for your Pro Tools system. With 8 channels of Focusrite pre-amplification and a built-i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal for expanding the number of high-quality mic-pre inputs on your interface.
The Focusrite OctoPre MkII Preamp is a powerful input upgrade for your Pro Tools system. With 8 channels of Focusrite pre-amplification and a built-in 24-bit/96 kHz ADAT output, the OctoPre MK II is suitable for any digital audio workstation. It's also a great expansion for any analogue or digital console, or for your hard disk recorder.
The OctoPre MkII preamp's digital output makes the most of often-neglected ADAT inputs-ideal for expanding the number of mic-pre inputs on your interface. Connect OctoPre MkII to your audio interface's ADAT input to create a high quality, multi-channel recording solution. Focusrite OctoPre MkII is also an ideal preamp for tracking drums, as well guitars, keyboards, vocals, and more.
- Eight High Quality Award-winning Focusrite Pre-amps
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output
- Mic-pres optimized for tracking drums
- Two quality Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 5 LED input metering on every channel
- -10dB Pads on every channel
- Direct outputs on every channel
- 48V Phantom power available on every channel
- State-of-the-art Clocking Solutions
- Mic Gain: +10dB to + 55 dB
- Line 1-8 Gain: -10 dB to +36 dB
- Instrument Gain: +10 dB to +55 dB
- Input Pad on inputs 1-8: -10 dB
- Phantom power switched in 2 x 4 channel groups (1-4 and 5-8)
- Mic and instrument maximum input level: +8 dBu (+17 dBu with pad on input)
- Line maximum input level: +22 dBu
- Nominal output level @ 0dBFS: 16 dBu, balanced
- Sample rates: 44.1kHz to 96kHz.
- Clock Sources: Internal clock and sync'ing to Word Clock Input.
- Dimensions: W = 484mm / 19", H = 45mm / 1.8", D = 265mm / 10.4"
- Weight: 3.6 kg / 7.93"