- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Focusrite RedNet 6 - MADI Bridge
- Write a Review
- Product H99459
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RedNet is Focusrite's new flagship range of Ethernet-networked studio interfaces, based around the tried and tested Dante Ethernet audio networking s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The link between your RedNet Ethernet-based audio system and any MADI / AES10 setup.
RedNet is Focusrite's new flagship range of Ethernet-networked studio interfaces, based around the tried and tested Dante Ethernet audio networking system from Australian company Audinate. Focusrite's RedNet is the first to offer IP network audio interfaces for the recording studio - or any application that requires moving high quality audio around with ultra-low latency.
MADI is widely used for large-scale digital audio systems such as audio consoles and conversion systems, allowing multiple channels to be carried along a single interface. RedNet 6 provides the link between your RedNet Ethernet-based audio system and any MADI / AES10 setup. RedNet 6 supports up to 64 channels of both coaxial and optical MADI interfaces and is completely bi-directional: use RedNet's high quality interface products with your MADI system - or MADI components with your RedNet system. RedNet 6 features an asynchronous sample rate converter (ASRC) on each input and output so you can interface between MADI and RedNet irrespective of the sample rate at which either system is operating. Connect your RedNet system to MADI-based digital consoles, computer cards, converters and much more. In addition to both coax and optical MADI interfaces, RedNet provides Word Clock in and out.
- Connects your MADI system and your RedNet system seamlessly together
- Supports both coax and optical interfaces - connect simply to any MADI equipment
- External Word Clock I/O for either RedNet or MADI
- Supports up to 64 channels of digital audio I/O at standard sample rates
- Asynchronous sample rates throughout
- Simple 1U rack-mount module with the classic red aluminium faceplate
- Remote routing and control via a software control panel - no hardware patching required
High-end, Ethernet networking for your professional studio, order the RedNet system today.