- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Focusrite Rednet PCIe - 256 Channel PCIe Card
- Product H92687
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RedNet is Focusrite's new flagship range of Ethernet-networked studio interfaces, based around the tried and tested Dante Ethernet audio networking s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
128 I/O low-latency RedNet interface for PC and Mac.
RedNet is Focusrite's new flagship range of Ethernet-networked studio interfaces, based around the tried and tested Dante Ethernet audio networking system from Australian company Audinate. Focusrite's RedNet is the first to offer IP network audio interfaces for the recording studio - or any application that requires moving high quality audio around with ultra-low latency.
For situations in which low-latency performance is critical, such as tracking, the RedNet PCIe card provides the best possible performance for your system. This dedicated card fits into a Windows or Mac computer with a standard PCIe card slot and delivers up to 128 channels I/O with under 3ms latency*. A standard RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connector links your audio computer to the rest of the network via a GigE switch.
- Enables ultra-low-latency performance in RedNet - less than 3ms latency at any sample rate*
- 128 inputs / 128 outputs at 44.1, 48 and 96kHz (64 I/O at 192kHz)
- Supports high-quality 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Compatible with most modern computers via a standard 4-lane PCI Express card slot
- *Latency performance under 3ms assumes a DAW buffer setting of 32 samples or less.
High-end, Ethernet networking for your professional studio, order the RedNet system today.