- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Focusrite RedNet X2P Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46422 000000000 K46422000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RedNet X2P is a compact 2x2 Dante audio interface with two microphone preamps, a stereo headphone amplifier and stereo line out to connect your studi...Click To Read More About This Product
A 2x2 Dante audio interface with a stereo line out and stereo headphone amplifier.
RedNet X2P is a compact 2x2 Dante audio interface with two microphone preamps, a stereo headphone amplifier and stereo line out to connect your studio monitors. With the device’s Dante inputs, you’ll deliver uncompressed, low-latency digital audio to your DAW—simply use a Power over Ethernet switch or PoE injector to do so.
The monitoring display allows unlimited insight and control of the mic preamps, headphone level and line out. A local input mixer allows 'more me' monitoring control, while a control lockout ensures settings remain unchanged.
The two digitally-controlled mic preamps provide clean gain and each have individual phantom power, phase reverse, high-pass filter and Air controls. RedNet X2P provides high-performance audio conversion with over 118dB dynamic range. These converters have been expertly selected and calibrated to provide the best balance of sound quality, dynamic range and conversion latency.
Two of our best preamps provide ultra-clean gain, stereo linking, individual phantom power, a high-pass filter, phase reverse and Air mode
- High-quality conversion, with over 118dB dynamic range
- Power over Ethernet allows a single cable to deliver audio, control and power to RedNet X2P.
- Local input mix allows ‘more-me’ style monitoring for easy foldback control
- Mic stand mount keeps the unit out of the way and within reach
- Local control lockout of mic pre-settings, output settings or both
- Focusrite offers a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Employ the power of Dante in your recording workflow—order soon.
- Max bit depth: Not Specified
- Max sampling rate: Not Specified
- Frequency response: Not Specified
- Total inputs: 4
- Analog inputs: 2
- Digital inputs: 2
- Mic preamps: 2
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 2
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4” only jacks: 0
- DB25: 0
- S/PDIF in: 0
- ADAT/optical in: 0
- RCA in: 0
- AES/EBU: 0
- MADI: 0
- Dante: 2
- Analog outputs: 2
- Digital outputs: 2
- XLR out: 2
- 1/4” out:
- DB25: 0
- S/PDIF out: 0
- ADAT/optical out: 0
- RCA out: 0
- AES / EBU: 0
- MADI: 0
- Dante: 2
- Connections: Dante
- MIDI I/O: Not Specified
- Headphone output(s): Yes
- Word-clock I/O: Not Specified
- Computer platform: MAC, PC
- Phantom power: Yes
- Direct monitoring: Yes
- Onboard DSP: Yes
- Metering: Yes
- Display: Yes
- Latency control: No
- Monitor control: Yes
- Headphone control: Yes
- Width: 14.96 in.
- Height: 4.72 in.
- Depth: 7.68 in.
- Weight: 2.87 lbs.
- Rack-mountable: No
- Included software: Not Specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.