- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fostex TH-909 Premium Open-Back Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40950 000000000 L40950000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fostex TH909 is a flagship premium headphone based on the world-renowned TH900mk2. The TH-909’s sound field has been expanded and improved by ado...Click To Read More About This Product
Sure to become your go-to headphone.
- Wide dynamic range with low distortion using 1.5 Tesla 50mm driver with repulsion magnet
- "Biodyna" diaphragm material, achieves rich low frequency, natural mid-range and excellent high frequency reproduction
- Double-layer structure metal grills used as housing opening, which diversify resonance points and a gorgeous appearance
- Housing cover uses Japan Lacquer Bordeaux finish manufactured by craftsmanship of "Sa-kamoto Urushi Factory"
- Custom made7N grade (99.99999%) high purity OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) unbalanced cable
- Equipped with detachable connector which supports the balanced connection with optional XLR cable
- Detachable connection parts use rhodium plating finish for hardness, and abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Newly designed ear pad adopts a low-resilience cushion to achieve comfortable fit and best audio performance
Released late in 2018. these promise to be Fostex's new midprice benchmark model.
- Ear coupling: Around ear
- Primary application: Tracking, Monitoring
- Secondary application: General Listening
- Operating principle: Open Back
- Frequency response (TX): 5 Hz - 45 kHz
- SPL: 86 dB
- Driver size: 50 mm
- THD: < 1%
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 390 g
- Cable type: Straight detachable
- Cable Length: 9.5'
- Connector: 3.5 mm st
- Built-in mic: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.