- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fostex TX-2 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45323 000000000 K45323000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With over 45 years of experience, Fostex is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of headphones, speakers, and recording equipment. Introducing th...Click To Read More About This Product
With over 45 years of experience, Fostex is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of headphones, speakers, and recording equipment. Introducing the TX-2, a set of closed-type headphones with incredible stereo imaging and a wide frequency response range of 20Hz to 20kHz. The Fostex-designed dynamic drivers in the TX-2 reproduce clear and rich low-end tones with delicate and natural high end, as well as well as no distortion. As a circumaural or around-the-ear design, their plush, thick earpads are comfortable enough for extended listening sessions. A unique style all their own, makes them appealing for a wide range of applications from studio to personal use.
- Closed-back headphones offering excellent sound image positioning and wide frequency reproduction
- Clear and rich lows, delicate and natural highs, and no sonic distortion
- Quality headband and ear pads for maximum comfort and minimal fatigue
- Great for wide applications from personal to professional studio use
- 9.8 ft. cable featuring 1/8” plug + 1/4" adapter for ultimate workflow versatility
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.