- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fredenstein Professional Audio F603B EQ
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63362 000000000 L63362000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The F603 is a high performance four-band equalizer for tracking and mixing. It is available in two versions—the F603A and the F603B. The F603A is a f...Click To Read More About This Product
Four-band EQ whose Low Q=0.8.
The F603 is a high performance four-band equalizer for tracking and mixing. It is available in two versions—the F603A and the F603B. The F603A is a four-band EQ whose High Q=2. The model 603B's Low Q=0.8. This is the F603B.
The F603B features passive LC (Inductor/Capacitor) filters combined with a very short signal pass. The low and high frequency filters are shelving types, while the mid frequencies are band pass filters. Each shelving filter has four different frequencies while the band pass filters offer six. The active filter range is indicated by LEDs. To facilitate sound comparisons, a true “hard” bypass is available.
The gain range for each filter is +/- 16 dB. The F603B exhibits unrivaled silkiness, but at the same time an extremely detailed sound stage. The high power output stage with an impedance of less than 20 Ohms and a driving capability of up to +/- 200mA ensures no loss of performance with even the most demanding complex loads.
Quality EQ in a 500-style module.
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz, +/- 0.2dB
- Distortion : < 0.01%
- S/N Ratio : > 90 dB at 0dB gain
- Input Impedance : > 10KOhm
- Max. Input Level : + 24 dBu balanced
- Output Impedance : 20 Ohm
- Max. Output Current : +/- 200 mA
- Max. Output Level : + 26 dBu balanced
- High Shelving Filter : 9 KHz – 13kHz in 4 steps
- High Shelving Gain : +/- 16 dB
- Hi Mid Band Pass Filter : 1000 Hz – 5000 Hz in 6 steps
- Hi Mid Band Pass Gain : +/- 16 dB
- Hi Mid Filter Q : .8
- Low Mid Band Pass Filter : 200 Hz – 800 Hz in 6 steps +/- 16 dB
- Low Mid Band Pass Gain : +/- 16 dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.