- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Friedman ASM-12 Active Amp Modeler/Profiler Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25313 000000000 J25313000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Friedman ASM-12 powered monitor was designed and voiced for use with today' guitar amp modelers and profilers including Fractal Audio Axe-Fx, Kem...Click To Read More About This Product
500W active modeler/profiler monitor.
The Friedman ASM-12 powered monitor was designed and voiced for use with today' guitar amp modelers and profilers including Fractal Audio Axe-Fx, Kemper Profiler, Line 6 HD Series and others. The ASM-12 delivers rich authentic tones, allowing you get the most out of these systems in live use and playback applications
The ASM-12 features a Celestion 12³ loudspeaker with a 2.5³ edge wound voce coil and a premium Celestion high frequency compression driver. At the heart of the ASM-12 is a robust 500w Bi-Amp Class-G amplifier that is anything but digital. This proprietary amplifier design delivers rich, full tone and a wide frequency response making it suited for backline, stage monitoring or even as your main PA speaker.
Key features include: Bi-Amp power module with high efficiency Class G low frequency amplification with a high current output stage and custom signal processing; clip/limit, thermal, and short circuit protection; line level output for linking multiple speakers; optimized acoustic designs using a PETP film compression driver diaphragm; heat vented low frequency drivers; and a hand crafted in the USA, sturdy Baltic birch construction. Controls include level knob, low-cut filter switch, ground lift and power switches. The ASM-12 was designed to operate on the floor as a stage monitor or to be pole mounted on a 1 1/2³ diameter speaker stand.
The Friedman ASM-12 powered loudspeaker was designed using advanced acoustic and audio techniques with premium components, comprehensive protection circuitry, and robust construction to provide years of consistent, reliable performance.
- Configuration: 12 2-Way Active Stage Monitor for use with modelers/profilers
- Assembly: Made in USA using premium worldwide components
- Low Frequency Transducer: Celestion - 12 speaker with 2.5 edge wound voice coil
- High Frequency Transducer: Celestion PETP film compression driver with 1.75 voice coil
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 58Hz -18kHz
- High Frequency Dispersion: 75 conical
- Maximum peak SPL: 129dB
- Power Output: LF: 270Wrms Class G / HF: 80Wrms Class AB+B
- Maximum total burst power*: 500W
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohm Balanced / 10k Ohm Unbalanced
- Electronic Crossover: 4th order
- Low Cut Filer (switchable): 3rd order Butterworth @ 100Hz
- Controls: Level knob , Low-cut filter switch, Ground lift switch
- Power switch, AC fuse, 115/230V switch Indicators Power Power, Protect, Limit, Signal
- Cooling: Convection
- Amplifier Protection: Short circuit, Clip-limiter, Overheat mute
- SOA output stage, Driver DC protection
- Subsonic filter, Turn-on mute and soft ramp
- Turn-on inrush current limiting
- Power Consumption @: 1.7A/0.85A 115Vac/230Vac
- (1/8 power pink noise): 150VA
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR input / Balanced male XLR link output
- Input Sensitivity **: 775mV (0dBu)
- Enclosure: Black Warnex® painted, Baltic birch plywood construction
- Hardware: Strap handle, Rubber feet / Rubber Strips
- Pole mounting cup, Detachable black grille
- Dimensions: 26.5 H x 16.5 W x 16 D
- Weight: 52 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.