- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fxpansion Strobe2 Upgrade from DCAM Synth Squad Digital Version
- Write a Review
- J52458 000000000 J52458000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Strobe2 is a software polysynth that puts diverse new sounds effortlessly within your reach. It builds on the original's realistic analog modeling an...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
A modern classic, reimagined.
Strobe2 is a software polysynth that puts diverse new sounds effortlessly within your reach. It builds on the original's realistic analog modeling and deep but intuitive synthesis with a slew of enhancements and requested features. Highlights include a stunning effects section, revamped arpeggiator, deeper modulation processing, preset-morphing, randomizing and a scalable vector interface for retina and 4K displays.
Strobe2 retains the cult-classic original's signature character - a 'super-oscillator' with stacking, detuning and sync, a warm saturating VCA, the acclaimed TransMod modulation system and a powerful multimode filter with 22 responses for massive tonal variety.
Although it comes with over 900 presets to get you started, Strobe2's programming simplicity makes creating new sounds and learning about synthesis fast, addictive and exciting. Capable of everything from raw vintage tones to futuristic sound design, Strobe2 is perfect for all kinds of music from classic to modern and beyond.
- Analog-modeled performance synth
- Multi-waveform osc with sub osc and noise
- Hard-sync, osc stack/detune, phase-reset
- Multimode filter with 22 modes and drive
- Saturating OTA-modelled VCA
- Powerful LFO with clock-divided 'sub LFO'
- Intuitive TransMod modulation
- New Euclid & Curve modulation processors
- 6 effects blocks with over 25 processors
- Arpeggiator with modulation-sequencer
- Preset morphing and randomizing
- Scalable vector interface for retina/4K
- Over 900 inspirational presets
- VST, AU, AAX64 and RTAS formats for Mac & Windows
Download a copy today!