- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio AS-1000 Any Spot Wireless In-Ear Personal Monitor System
- Write a Review
- Product 271270
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Galaxy AS-1000 Any Spot wireless in-ear personal monitor system is a great alternative for performers weary of lugging around heavy, bulky floor ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Clear the stage of bulky monitor wedges.
The Galaxy AS-1000 Any Spot wireless in-ear personal monitor system is a great alternative for performers weary of lugging around heavy, bulky floor monitors and tired of leaving a gig with ringing ears.
The AS-1000 Any Spot wireless in-ear personal monitor from Galaxy Audio is effective at eliminating stage noise. In-ear personal monitors are also good for protecting your ears from damage, allowing you to move around a stage, and eliminating feedback.
The Any Spot is easy to use and replaces floor wedges and the amplifiers that power them. Simply plug it into a monitor out on a mixing console, create the desired mix, and the AS-1000 is ready to deliver quality sound. It has 64 UHF frequencies from which to choose the best and clearest and the transmitter can operate in either stereo or mono modes.
The AS-1000 features a true diversity receiver with 2 antennas. Each antenna seeks the signal from the transmitter individually. This means fewer dropouts than with a non-diversity system. In the rare event of a dropout, an auto-mute feature kicks in so you don't hear any static.
The transmitter has RCA, XLR, and 1/4" inputs on the back. It allows simultaneous broadcast of audio signals from a source such as a CD player, tape player, computer, iPod, etc, and a microphone while offering individual level adjustment for each of the 2 sources. This works great for presentations or for a solo performer who wants to monitor a microphone and backing track.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- AS-1000R Receiver
- Model no.: AS1000R
- Frequency Range: UHF 682-698MHz. 64 CH
- Case: Body-pack in-ear personal monitor
- Oscillator: PLL synthesized
- Receiving Mode: Single channel. Diversity
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Receiving Sensitivity: At 5 dBuV over 80dB S/N ratio
- Image & Spurious Rej.: 80dB minimum
- Selectivity: > 50dB
- Modulation Mode: FM
- IF Frequency: 1st: 56MHz 2nd: 10.7MHz
- Dynamic Range: >96dB
- S/N Ratio: >94dB, at 15KHz deviation and 60dBuV antenna
- AF Response:
- Headphone: 100Hz to 10KHz (±3dB)
- Line: 40Hz to 15KHz (±3dB)
- <1%(at 1KHz)
- Power Supply
- DC 3V ( 2 x 1.5V AA batteries or rechargeable
- Audio Output:
- Headphone stereo output: 20mW
- Line stereo output level: -10dB
- Current Consumption:
- 130mA ± 10mA
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 3" x 4.2" x 1.2" (76 x 106 x 29mm)
- AS-1000T Transmitter
- Frequency range: UHF 682 698MHz
- RF power output: 10mW or 100mW
- Frequency stability: ±0.005%
- Maximum deviation: ±48KHz with limiting compressor
- Spurious emission: >60dB below carrier frequency
- T.H.D.: <1% (at 1KHz)
Power supply: DC12 18V
- Tone key: 32.768 KHz
- Current consumption: 140mA ±10mA(100mW)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.31" x 1.73" x 7.1" (211 x 44 x 180mm)