- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio AS-1000R Any Spot Wireless Receiver with In-Ear Personal Monitors
- Product 271272
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In-ear personal monitors are effective at eliminating stage noise, protecting users ears from damage, allowing the user to move around a stage or aud...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Hear your monitor mix perfectly in any spot.
In-ear personal monitors are effective at eliminating stage noise, protecting users ears from damage, allowing the user to move around a stage or audience and continue to hear, and eliminate feedback.
The AS-1000R true diversity receiver has two antennas that seek the signal from the transmitter individually for fewer dropouts than a non-diversity system. In the rare event of a dropout, the 'Auto-Mute' feature kicks in to prevent intermittent static from going into your ears.
The ANY SPOT is a great alternative for performers who are tired of lugging around heavy and bulky floor monitors and tired of leaving a gig with ringing ears. The ANY SPOT allows you to move freely around the stage or audience and continue to hear the monitor mix.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Two 1/4-wave antennas for true diversity reception
- Two stereo 1/8" outputs for in-ear personal monitors and interfacing with recording equipment
- Multicolor LED indicator
- Charging input (for use only with optional charger unit and rechargeable batteries)
- Up to 64 selectable frequencies are available to set up a multi-frequency broadcasting system while avoiding interference
- Frequency group and channel selection switches are contained inside the battery compartment, which helps prevent the accidental changing of channels during use
- In the rare event of a signal dropout, "Auto-Mute" circuitry prevents intermittent static from going into your ears
- AS-1000R Receiver
- Model no.: AS1000R
- Frequency Range: UHF 682-698MHz. 64 CH
- Case: Body-pack in-ear personal monitor
- Oscillator: PLL synthesized
- Receiving Mode: Single channel. Diversity
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Receiving Sensitivity: At 5 dBuV over 80dB S/N ratio
- Image & Spurious Rej.: 80dB minimum
- Selectivity: > 50dB
- Modulation Mode: FM
- IF Frequency: 1st: 56MHz 2nd: 10.7MHz
- Dynamic Range: >96dB
- S/N Ratio: >94dB, at 15KHz deviation and 60dBuV antenna
- AF Response:
- Headphone: 100Hz to 10KHz (±3dB)
- Line: 40Hz to 15KHz (±3dB)
- <1%(at 1KHz)
- Power Supply
- DC 3V ( 2 x 1.5V AA batteries or rechargeable
- Audio Output:
- Headphone stereo output: 20mW
- Line stereo output level: -10dB
- Current Consumption:
- 130mA ± 10mA
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- 3" x 4.2" x 1.2" (76 x 106 x 29mm)