- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio AS-1406-4 Wireless Personal Monitor Band Pack System
Band M Black
- J72241 000001001 J72241000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AS-1406 is a wireless transmitter set featuring combo XLR/1/4" stereo inputs, headphone output with volume control, input level control, and LCD ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wireless, in-ear monitoring so your band sounds the best it can.
The AS-1406 is a wireless transmitter set featuring combo XLR/1/4" stereo inputs, headphone output with volume control, input level control, and LCD display for channel and input level. The receiver features Mixed Mono Mode for your own personal mix and an LCD display with the channel, battery level and RF level. Galaxy Audio’s new comfort EB4 premium earbuds feature titanium drivers, extended bass response, aluminum alloy construction, and now come standard with all WPM models. The AS-1400 is perfect for the working musician, houses of worship or any application requiring an affordable, reliable WPM system.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Mixed mono mode
- 275 selectable channels
- UHF phase locked loop
- Blacklit LCD (displays channel number and freq.)
- Stereo or mono transmission
- Multiple receivers can be used with 1 transmitter
- 300' range
Uncompromising wireless performance—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.