- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio CBM-362D Dual Carbon Fiber Mics with 62" Stand and Base
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14229 000000000 J14229000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CBM-362D is a pair of lightweight carbon boom microphones designed for remote miking. It is an ideal mic package for amplifying choirs and orches...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile remote mics with tall floor stand and dual mic booms.
The CBM-362D is a pair of lightweight carbon boom microphones designed for remote miking. It is an ideal mic package for amplifying choirs and orchestras, miking presentations, and all kinds of ambient miking applications. The CBM-362D comes with a 62" tall mic stand, two booms, and includes 3 interchangeable elements, Omni-Directional (ME3-O) Cardioid (ME3-C)and Super Cardioid (ME3-S). It can be used for electronic news gathering or for some sporting applications as well. It is a rugged, professional grade remote microphone that would be a welcome addition to any audio/visual professional's tool kit.
Comes with two microphones, 62" floor boom stand, two booms, three interchangeable capsules with different polar patterns for each mic, and a windscreen for each as well.
- Frequency response: 15Hz to 18kHz
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Capsule: Electret condenser
- Pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Primary: Stage
- Secondary: Theatrical
- Other: Presentation
- L x W x (D): 62 x 10.4 x 10.4"
- Weight: Not available
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Not applicable
Order today and improve your remote recordings and broadcasts.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.