- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio CM-130 Check Mate SPL Meter
- Write a Review
- 421161 000000000 421161000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Galaxy CM-130 Check Mate SPL Meter provides instant, accurate dB readouts when you have to comply with noise codes. The CM-130 sound meter is use...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
How loud are you?
The Galaxy CM-130 Check Mate SPL Meter provides instant, accurate dB readouts when you have to comply with noise codes. The CM-130 sound meter is useful in the studio to establish critical monitoring levels. 4 level ranges. Includes an electret condenser microphone.
- Mini size
- MAX function
- Level range display
- Resolution 0.5dB
Don't get busted by the Noise Police. Get the Check Mate today!
- Microphone: 1/2 electret condenser microphone
- Accuracy: ±2dB (under reference conditions 94dB @ 1kHz)
- Level Range: 1= 4070 dB
- 2= 6090 dB
- 3= 80110 dB
- 4= 100130 dB
- Frequency weighting: A, C
- Time weighting: Fast, Slow
- Dynamic range: 30 dB
- Frequency range: 125Hz to 8kHz
- Battery life: 9V battery 110 hours (Included)
- Operation Temp: 0 degrees C - 140 degrees C (32 degrees -104 degrees F)
- Storage Temp: -10 degrees C - 60 degrees C (14 degrees -140 degrees F)
- Dimensions: 9.1" x 2.1" x 1.3" (232mm x 54mm x 34mm)
- Weight: Approx. 0.37 lbs (170g) (including battery)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.