- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio DSPOT DS-SP36 3x6 Digital Speaker Processor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J25178 000000000 J25178000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Galaxy Audio DS-SP36 is a three-in, six-out Speaker Management System. Each input can be easily assigned to each of the six outputs. The system i...Click To Read More About This Product
Speaker management with included software.
The Galaxy Audio DS-SP36 is a three-in, six-out Speaker Management System. Each input can be easily assigned to each of the six outputs. The system includes Gain, 5-band parametric EQ, and Delay on each of the three inputs, as well as on each of the six outputs, which also feature high and low pass filters for crossover use, limiters, and polarity reversal. Additionally, each input and output can have your own choice of name assigned to it.
The DS-SP36 gives the user access to a powerful array of Xover, PEQ, Delay, Limiter, Gain, and Polarity controls to help maximize your loudspeaker system. Up to 24 presets can be saved. The DS-SP36 can be configured to have any input go to any out. This provides great versatility, giving many choices such as stereo 2-way, 1x3 with sub , 1x4, etc.
User defined presets can be used for frequently visited venues or specific performers in a fixed install. Presets can be also be saved to internal or removable drives, in addition to the device itself, allowing for a preset to be designed in advance, and then downloaded on site. The DSPOT software provides many filtering and other detailed settings easily controlled on your PC, to refine your sound. All DSPOTs are perfect for fixed and live applications. All functions can be accessed by the front panel or the included software.
- 3 input x 6 output Speaker Processor
- 3 Analog Inputs, Stereo Digital Input, and 6 Analog Outputs
- Each Input has 5 Parametric Bell, or Shelving Filters and each Output has 5 Parametric Bell, or Shelving Filters
- High Pass and a Low Pass Filter up to 24dB/Oct. on each Output
- RMS Limiter each Output
- Input and Output delays up to 850ms, with steps of 1msec and 21usec.
- Control via Front Panel or External PC
- External Control via USB as well as RS485
- Balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs
Order today and get better efficiency and versatility from your system.
- Analog Input Signal: (3) Bal. Female XLR
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
- Analog Output Signal: (6) Bal. Male XLR
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu
- Digital Processing (DSP): SAM3716, 24bits (data) x 96 bits (coeff.)
- A/D Converters: AKM5392, 24bits
- D/A Converters: AKM4396, 24bits
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- S/PDIF Stereo Digital Input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz Sources Accepted
- S/N: 110dBA
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Frequency Response (Bypass): 20Hz “ 20kHz (+- 1 dB)
- Power Supply: Switching Power Supply
- Remote Control: USB, RS485
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 19" x 1.75" (234.95 x 482.6 x 44.45 mm)
- Weight: 6.3lb (2.86kgs)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.