Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Galaxy Audio DSPOT DS-SP36 3x6 Digital Speaker Processortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Speaker management with included software.
The DS-SP36 gives the user access to a powerful array of Xover, PEQ, Delay, Limiter, Gain, and Polarity controls to help maximize your loudspeaker system. Up to 24 presets can be saved. The DS-SP36 can be configured to have any input go to any out. This provides great versatility, giving many choices such as stereo 2-way, 1x3 with sub , 1x4, etc.
User defined presets can be used for frequently visited venues or specific performers in a fixed install. Presets can be also be saved to internal or removable drives, in addition to the device itself, allowing for a preset to be designed in advance, and then downloaded on site. The DSPOT software provides many filtering and other detailed settings easily controlled on your PC, to refine your sound. All DSPOTs are perfect for fixed and live applications. All functions can be accessed by the front panel or the included software.
- 3 input x 6 output Speaker Processor
- 3 Analog Inputs, Stereo Digital Input, and 6 Analog Outputs
- Each Input has 5 Parametric Bell, or Shelving Filters and each Output has 5 Parametric Bell, or Shelving Filters
- High Pass and a Low Pass Filter up to 24dB/Oct. on each Output
- RMS Limiter each Output
- Input and Output delays up to 850ms, with steps of 1msec and 21usec.
- Control via Front Panel or External PC
- External Control via USB as well as RS485
- Balanced XLR Inputs and Outputs
Order today and get better efficiency and versatility from your system.
DSPOT DS-SP36 3x6 Digital Speaker Processor Specifications:
- Analog Input Signal: (3) Bal. Female XLR
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
- Analog Output Signal: (6) Bal. Male XLR
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu
- Digital Processing (DSP): SAM3716, 24bits (data) x 96 bits (coeff.)
- A/D Converters: AKM5392, 24bits
- D/A Converters: AKM4396, 24bits
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- S/PDIF Stereo Digital Input: 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz Sources Accepted
- S/N: 110dBA
- THD+N: 0.005%
- Frequency Response (Bypass): 20Hz “ 20kHz (+- 1 dB)
- Power Supply: Switching Power Supply
- Remote Control: USB, RS485
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 19" x 1.75" (234.95 x 482.6 x 44.45 mm)
- Weight: 6.3lb (2.86kgs)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.