- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio ECD Dual Channel UHF Wireless System with Dual HH38 Handhelds
- Write a Review
- Product H77952
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ECD Series is a dual-channel wireless system. The ECD features 2 internal antennas (1 for each receiver), 16 selectable channels on each receiver...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wireless duets are within reach.
The ECD Series is a dual-channel wireless system. The ECD features 2 internal antennas (1 for each receiver), 16 selectable channels on each receiver, and IR Sync from receiver to transmitter. The ECD has one ¼" output on the back of the unit. The output is controlled by a volume control for each receiver, located on the front of the unit.
Free up two vocalists for a more interactive presentation, or be ready for duets when you're doing a karaoke show.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 16 Selectable Channels
- 200' Range
- UHF Frequency
Order today. Ideal for bands with multiple singers, karaoke hosts, and businesses that use two presenters.
- Available Channels: 16
- Frequency Range: CODE D 584-607 MHz
- CODE L 655-679 MHz
- Transmitter Output Level: 10dBm
- Band: UHF
- Operating Range: Under Typical Conditions 150' (50m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Audio Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 60Hz16kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (+/-30kHz deviation 1kHz tone): <1%
- Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted
- Operating Temperature Range: 14ºF to 122ºF (-10 Cº to +50 Cº)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range