- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio EDXR/HHBPV Dual-Channel Wireless Handheld and Lavalier System
Band D Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J57075 000001001 J57075000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EDX Series dual-channel wireless systems feature two internal antennas (1 for each receiver), 16 selectable channels on each receiver, and IR Syn...Click To Read More About This Product
EDX Series wireless microphone system with one handheld and one lavalier microphone.
The EDX Series dual-channel wireless systems feature two internal antennas (1 for each receiver), 16 selectable channels on each receiver, and IR Sync from receiver to transmitter, to deliver a robust wireless package at an affordable price. EDX Series wireless systems have two discreet male XLR outputs and one combined 1/4 in. output on the back of the unit. The output is easily controlled by a volume control for each receiver, located on the front of the unit. This system includes the EDXR Receiver, the HH38 Hand Held Transmitter, the MBP38 Body Back Transmitter, and the LV13-UBK Lavalier Microphone.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 200 ft. range
- Dual-channel receiver
- 16 selectable channels
- UHF frequency
- Internal antennas
- IR Sync transmitter to receiver
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.