- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio Galaxy Audio JIB/BT8R Stereo Bluetooth Receiver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68059 000000000 L68059000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Galaxy Audio JIB/BT8R is a lightweight, compact, portable Bluetooth receiver that interfaces high quality stereo Bluetooth audio wirelessly from ...Click To Read More About This Product
Bluetooth system with easy pairing.
The Galaxy Audio JIB/BT8R is a lightweight, compact, portable Bluetooth receiver that interfaces high quality stereo Bluetooth audio wirelessly from a smart phone to an active speaker or mixing console.
The receiver offers a practical, straightforward audio solution for venues that require a quick wireless set up. Additionally, the receiver offers remote pairing capability by connecting to the included euro-block connector.
The JIB/BT8R features balanced Left/Right XLR and 1/4" line outputs with a volume control. The receiver is powered on 5V DC and comes with a removable 2.4GHz antenna. The receiver can be placed on a flat surface such as a rack shelf or mounted to a mic stand. DJs accepting requested songs that may not have it in their track can allow a user to Bluetooth® a song straight to their mixing console for live DJ mixing.
The JIB/BT8R can also be used for a number of other audio streaming applications including dance studios, aerobics, school and gym classes, house of worship, restaurants, nightclubs, event spaces, karaoke, weddings, and many more.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Transmit audio from smart phone to active speaker or mixer
- Left/Right XLR and 1/4" Line Out for stereo playback
- Lightweight, compact, tough, portable design
- Volume control
- Remote pairing capability
- Removable 2.4 GHz antenna
- Stand mountable (3/8"-5/8" stand adapter included)
- Bluetooth Version: V4.0
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz - 2.48GHz
- Output Connector: Left/Right Balanced XLR/M, Left/Right Balanced 1/4" Line
- Controls: Volume, Wireless Bluetooth® Pair, Remote Pairing Euro-block Connector
- Indicators: Status LED
- Sensitivity: -80dBm < +/-0.1% BER
- Signal to Noise: >75dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
- Operating Range: Under Typical Conditions 32.8' (10 m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
- Operating Temperature: Range -40º F to 176º F (-40 Cº to +80 Cº)
- Mountable: Yes, 5/8" or 3/8" with included adapter
- Antenna: 2.4 GHz Removable
- Dimensions: 1.58" x 3.54" x 5.8" (40 x 90 x 147 mm)(HxWxD)
- Weight: 12.17 oz (345 g)
- Power Requirements: 5V DC/1A Power Supply (included)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.