- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio GPS-8 Full Range Personal Monitor PA System
- Write a Review
- J32092 000000000 J32092000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Galaxy Audio GPS-8 full range personal monitor PA system packs huge sound while remaining compact and versatile. The GPS-8 is a powered, 200 watt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Packs huge sound while remaining compact and versatile.
The Galaxy Audio GPS-8 full range personal monitor PA system packs huge sound while remaining compact and versatile. The GPS-8 is a powered, 200 watt, two-way, compact PA speaker with a unique asymmetrical shape which allows for wedge placement or pole mounting. Lack of low end response is a major drawback of most compact PA speakers. The Galaxy Audio GPS-8 addresses this need with a push button Bass Boost feature which enhances low end.
The GPS-8 has a mic/line switch, as well as a variable gain control, giving it the capability of accepting most any input level. The handy XLRF/1/4 in. combo input jack accepts balanced and unbalanced signals. There is an LED to indicate when switched into mic level position. You can tell at a glance your input status via the green LED for signal input, and the red LED indicating the on board limiter is functioning and that the level should be reduced.
To make linking of units a breeze, an XLRM pass-through jack is included. This is unaffected by the input level control, to make it simple to adjust levels of units independently. Other features of GPS-8 include: Lighted power switch, switchable 110V/220V mains power, integrated carry handle and a lightweight, durable, compact, attractive, housing.
- 200 Watts
- Freq. Response (±3 dB) 75 Hz - 17.5 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- 8 in. Diameter Woofer, 1" Compression Driver
- Built-in Compressor/Limiter
- Switchable Mic/Line Input (XLR/1/4 in. Combo)
- Bass Boost
- ABS Plastic, Steel Grill
- Integrated Handle
- Wedge Shape Design
- Speaker Pole Mount
- Fly Points
- Pass Thru Allows for Connection of Multiple Units
Upgrade your sound without taking up more space. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.