- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio JIB/BT4R XLR Bluetooth Receiver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68057 000000000 L68057000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JIB/BT4R is a lightweight, compact, portable XLR Bluetooth receiver that allows a user to transmit high quality mono Bluetooth audio wirelessly f...Click To Read More About This Product
Multi-purpose Bluetooth receiver.
The JIB/BT4R is a lightweight, compact, portable XLR Bluetooth receiver that allows a user to transmit high quality mono Bluetooth audio wirelessly from a smart phone to an active speaker or mixing console.
The receiver offers a practical, straightforward audio solution for venues that require a quick wireless set up. Just pair the receiver to a Bluetooth enabled device such as a smart phone and plug it into an active speaker or mixing console. Using the JIB/BT4R eliminates cable clutter for a clean, hassle free set up.
The rechargeable receiver enlists an internal 3.7V Lithium battery and comes standard with a micro USB charging cable that can be plugged into a computer or A/C adapter to charge. For a more permanent mixer installation, it can stay plugged in for a continuous power source.
DJs accepting requested songs that they might not have in their track list can allow a user to Bluetooth a song straight to their mixing console for live DJ mixing. Singers and musicians can stream audio wirelessly to the receiver while using another mic input for vocals. The JIB/BT4R can also be used for a number of other audio streaming applications including dance studios, aerobics classes, school and gym classes, house of worship, karaoke, weddings, and many more.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Transmit audio from phone to active speaker or mixer
- Single/Dual receivers for mono or stereo playback
- Lightweight, compact, and portable
- Micro USB rechargeable
A must for every singer, musician or DJ.
- Bluetooth Version: V4.0
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz - 2.48GHz
- Input Connector: Micro USB Charging Input
- Output Connector: XLR/M
- Controls: Power, PAD Switch, Bluetooth Pair/Stereo-Link Button
- Indicators: Charging LED, Stereo-Link/Pair LED
- Sensitivity: -80dBm < +/-0.1% BER
- Signal to Noise: >75dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
- Operating Range: Under Typical Conditions 32.8' (10 m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, interference, and battery characteristics
- Operating Temperature: Range -40º F to 176º F (-40 Cº to +80 Cº)
- Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 1.32" x 1.1"
- (124 x 33.4 x 27.5 mm)(HxWxD)
- Weight: 3.35 oz (95 g)
- Power Requirements: Internal 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Battery Power Supply
- Battery Operation: About 10 hours
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.