- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio PSE Guitar System
- H77934 000001000 H77934000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PSE Guitar System by Galaxy Audio is a UHF receiver with 16 selectable channels along with a belt pack transmitter designed for guitar. The recei...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable guitar wireless system from Galaxy Audio.
The PSE Guitar System by Galaxy Audio is a UHF receiver with 16 selectable channels along with a belt pack transmitter designed for guitar. The receiver features a volume control, channel display, and IR Sync. The PSE has an XLR and a ¼" output and squelch adjustment.
This unit comes with a ¼" cable that plugs into your guitar, and that terminates on the other side in a mini XLR jack that plugs into a belt pack transmitter. The belt pack then transmits the signal to a half-rack space diversity receiver, which in turn feeds your amplifier. There is little chance of dropout with a two antenna system, and with 16 selectable frequencies, you can be sure of not confusing your signal with other wireless devices being used on the same stage.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Output Volume Control
- AF Level Indicator
- IR Sync
- Squelch Adjustment
- XLR/¼" Outputs
- IR Sync
- 2 AA Batteries
- Mic/0/-10 dB
- 3 Position Switch
- Low Battery Indicator
Order now. It is a small price to pay for freedom.
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone) XLR connector (into 600 Ohms load) -12dBV ¼" connector (into 3KOhms load) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200Ohms ¼" connector 1KOhms
- XLR output: Impedance balanced
- Pin1L: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin2: Audio
- Pin3: No Audio
- Sensitivity: -93dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >90dB
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 1.7 x 6.3 in.
- Weight: 31oz.
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 400mA, supplied by external power supply.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.