- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio TRC HH64 Handheld Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Product H68365
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Galaxy Audio TRC HH64 Handheld Wireless System has everything you need to communicate on stage while enjoying excellent sound and freedom of move...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Includes full-featured receiver and excellent-sounding handheld mic transmitter.
The Galaxy Audio TRC HH64 Handheld Wireless System has everything you need to communicate on stage while enjoying excellent sound and freedom of movement. This special package includes a TRCR Receiver Unit and a HH64 Cardioid Dynamic Element Handheld Microphone/Transmitter.
TRCR Receiver Unit
The Galaxy Audio TRCR Receiver Unit is a UHF diversity receiver with 120 selectable channels. The TRCR contains an IR Sync to link its frequency to the transmitter. The LCD display shows channel number, frequency, volume output and RF/AF indicator. The TRCR works great with any 76 or 64 series transmitters.
HH64 Handheld Microphone Transmitter
The Galaxy HH64 Handheld Mic Transmitter is a dynamic type mic with a wireless transmitter built-in. The onboard LCD screen displays battery voltage, group number, and channel information. An IR port allows for convenient frequency synchronization with the TRCR Receiver. There's a power switch and a microphone input sensitivity dontrol.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 300' range
- UHF frequency
- Diversity antennas
- Single rack mount kit included
- 120 selectable channels
- LCD display
- AF/RF indicators
- IR sync
- Diversity antennas
- Squlch adjustment
- XLR and ¼" outputs
- Detachable BNC antennas
- Cardoid dynamic element
- LCD display (battery life indicator, group and channel indicator)
- 4 battery life indicator
- gain adjustment
- IR sync
- 10.6 oz (300 g)
- Runs on s AA batteries
- Frequency Range: 655 - 679 MHZ Transmitter Output level: 10 dBm Band: UHF
- Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 300' Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
- Audio Frequency Response: (+/-3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (+/-30KHz deviation 1KHz tone): <1%
Dynamic Range: >90dB A-weighted Operating Temperature Range:
- 14 F to 122 F (-10 C to +50 C)
- Audio Output Level: (+/-30KHz deviation, 1KHz tone)
- XLR connector (into 600load) -12dBV 1?4" connector (into 3Kload) -18dBV
- Output Impedance: XLR connector 200 1?4" connector 1K
- XLR output: Impedance balanced Pin1: Ground (cable shield), Pin2: Audio, Pin3: No Audio
- Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB Image Rejection: >80dB
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.3" x 6.3" (44mm H x 212mm W x 160mm D)
- Weight: 32.5oz (920g)
- Power Requirements:
- 12-18 V dc at 400mA, supplied by external power supply.
- Max Audio input level: 0dBV
- Dimensions: 9.6" x 2" dia. (243mm x 50mm dia.)
- Weight: 10.6oz (300 g) (without batteries)
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: About 6 hours