- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gear One PA2400 Kustom KPC12 PA Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H78163 000000000 H78163000000000
6-Month* financing available.
This complete PA package includes a pair of Kustom KPC12 12" Loudspeakers, the Gear One PA2400 8-Channel Mixer, four Gear One MV1000 Dynamic Micropho...Click To Read More About This Product
Complete PA sound package; including a pair of Kustom KPC12 12 loudspeakers, an 8-channel mixer, and 4 handheld vocal microphones.
This complete PA package includes a pair of Kustom KPC12 12" Loudspeakers, the Gear One PA2400 8-Channel Mixer, four Gear One MV1000 Dynamic Microphones, four XLR mic cables, two ¼" speaker cables, and two standard speaker stands.
KPC12 12" Loudspeaker
The Kustom KPC12 12" PA Speaker Cabinet with Horn uses a specially voiced crossover to ensure clear separation of frequencies for crisp, full-range reproduction. A 12" woofer delivers deep low frequencies, while a 6" x 12" horn produces bright high-end tones. The Kustom KPC12 PA Speaker Cabinet has 2 parallel input jacks, sturdy construction with reinforced corners and a heavy-duty Tolex covering.
PA2400 8-Channel Mixer
The Gear One PA2400 features two 400W amps that can be directed to left/right mains, mains/monitors, or bridged for an 800W mono. Each amp is plenty for powering most 15" two-way speakers. If you need a system with rock band club capability, the PA2400 has plenty of juice to handle the gig.
Each channel is equipped with a three-band EQ and FX/aux level, as well as a pan knob and a monitor level. Another feature of the PA2400 mixer is a pair of seven-band graphics, one for each amp. These make a huge difference because when you use monitors, they often need a completely different EQ profile than the mains. Having a dedicated monitor EQ lets you get more volume out of your monitors while avoiding feedback.
It features 24-bit FX processing with 100 preset selections including combinations of reverb, delay, echo, chorus, flanger, and rotary FX, each with variable parameters. Dialing up a preset couldn't be easier. You simply turn a knob until the preset's number shows in the display, and then press the knob to select it. The PA2400 has separate FX level controls for mains and monitors, and also provides a jack for connecting a footswitch that turns the FX on or off remotely.
Portable and ergonomically designed, with well-placed handles on each end, you won't break your back getting to and from your performance or practice space. The box features a tilt-back panel so when placed on a table, the control panel is at a perfect angle. If you are assembling a system that will let your band rehearse or perform, the PA2400 is a superb solution.
MV1000 Dynamic Microphone
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
- 12" woofer for deep bass tones
- 6" x 12" horn for shimmering highs
- Specially voiced internal crossover provides superb separation of frequencies
- Recessed handle
- 1-3/8" polemount
- Two 400W power amps
- Assignable power output (monitors and/or mains)
- Eight inputs
- Built-in 24-bit FX
- Dual 7-band Equalizers
- Monitor send per channel
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
Order this complete PA sound package today.
- Package includes 2 x Kustom KPC12 12" Loudspeakers, 1 x Gear One PA2400 8-Channel Mixer, 4 x Gear One MV1000 Dynamic Microphones, 4 x XLR mic cables, 2 x ¼" speaker cables, and 2 x speaker stands
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.