- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini CDMP-1400 Single Space Rackmount CD Player
- Write a Review
- Product H92726
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CDMP-1400 from Gemini packs powerful functionality and extensive features in a slim, low-profile design. Occupying just a single unit of rackspac...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional media player housed in a single rack unit.
The CDMP-1400 from Gemini packs powerful functionality and extensive features in a slim, low-profile design. Occupying just a single unit of rackspace, the CDMP-1400 boasts playback for CDs and MP3s, along with a USB input for connection of USB storage devices, making it incredibly easy to play all your favorite MP3 and WAV files directly from a flash drive or memory stick.
Perfect for wedding DJs, as well as club, bar and restaurant installations, the CDMP-1400 comes with a convenient remote control, so you can operate functions like Play/Pause, Volume, Pitch Bend, Loop, Reloop, Cue and BPM Tap without even touching the unit. Whether you'e right in front of the CDMP-1400 or across the room, total control is in your hands.
For playback of audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3 CDs, the CDMP-1400 features a fast-reading disc slot and a large, bright VFD display for navigating through folders and files. The display also provides track information like Time, Pitch Value, Mode, Track Name and Folder Name. Plus, a rotary search knob makes it easy to find a specific file, whether it™s on a CD or a USB storage device.
Flexible connections like an XLR mic input, a front panel ¼-inch mic input, Line/REC output jacks and Balanced XLR outputs ensure quick and easy setup, while features like Instant-Start, Cue with Preview, Auto BPM Readout and BPM Tap function offer versatile control.
- Slot-in CD/MP3 player
- Audio CD, CD-R & MP3 CD compatible
- Plays MP3 and WAV files from USB storage device*
- Balanced XLR outputs, RCA Line output and Record output
- ¼-inch front mic input, rear Combo XLR and ¼-inch mic input
- IR Remote control
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Multifunction scroll knob for MP3 folder navigation
- Auto BPM readout
- Instant-start & cue with preview
- Single & continuous play modes
- Seamless loop with reloop
- Pitch bend buttons and rotary knob
- Two mode time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Bright VFD display
- Variable pitch control with three settings: +/- 8,16 & 24%
Order today for a reliable, professional solution that won't clutter up your rack.
- Type: Compact Disc Player & USB MP3 Reader
- Disc Type: Standard Compact discs (12 cm & 8 cm)
- Time Display: Track Elapsed, Track Remain or Total remain
- Variable Pitch: ± 24% Slider
- Pitch Bend: ± 26% Maximum
- Instant Start: Within 0.03 seconds
- Installation: 19 each
- Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 10 (482.6 x 88.9 x 254 mm)
- Weight Per Unit: 5.5 lb. (2.5 kg)
- AUDIO SECTION:
- Quantization: 1 Bit Linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser
- Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Dynamic Range: 85 dB
- Channel Separation: 85 dB (1 KHz)
- Output Level: 2.0 +/- 0.2V R.M.S.
- Power Supply: AC 115/230V, 60/50 Hz