- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini CDX-2250i Dual CD Player
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44282 000000000 J44282000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Occupying just two units of rackspace, the CDX-2250i offers playback capabilities for audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3-CDs across two decks as well as USB in...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality CD player for permanent installation or road use.
Occupying just two units of rackspace, the CDX-2250i offers playback capabilities for audio CDs, CD-Rs and MP3-CDs across two decks as well as USB input for USB storage devices. Complete with a range of professional DJ features, this unit is designed to provide excellent control in a wide range of applications.
Ideal for mobile and wedding DJs, as well as bar, club and restaurant installations, the CDX -2250i features two independent jog wheels that allow you to search through a track, adjust a cue point and even pitch bend like a pro. Plus, a Pitch Control slider offers maximum control when beat matching, while a Loop Section with Reloop enables you to take song-shaping creativity to the next level.
Handy playback features like Single and Continuous play modes, along with Instant-start, enhance the CDX-2250i’s flexibility. The unit also has a Program feature that supports playlist creation, so restaurant and bar owners can provide music for their customers without having to worry about controlling the unit. And for seamless performance night after night, the CDX-2250i features anti-shock using RAM buffer memory, ensuring external bumps and vibrations won’t disrupt your performance.
The ability to create cue points quickly and easily, and preview those cues, enhances the unit’s convenience, allowing you to craft an expert mix with ease and confidence. And for simple, swift navigation of songs, the CDX-2250i features a large, blue-backlit screen that displays a variety of track information, including time, pitch value and track number.
Perfect as a professional, user-friendly solution for your DJ rack, the CDX-2250i offers impressive functionality and supremely reliable performance in a compact 2U design.
- Audio CD, CD-R and MP3-CD compatible
- USB input for USB storage devices
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- Two selectable jog modes: Search & Pitch Bend
- Instant-start & Cue with Preview
- Single & Continuous play modes
- One seamless loop per side with reloop
- Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons: +/- 16%
- Three mode time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
- Large blue-backlit LCD display
- Variable pitch control with a +/- 4, 8 & 12% range
- +10 track button for quick navigation
- Fully programmable with repeat function
For recorded music between sets or for supplying your venue with ambient music, the 2250i is hard to beat.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.