- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST Portable PA System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J43590 000000000 J43590000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST is filled with innovative technology in one complete, lightweight package. With features including an eight-channel mixer, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Lots of power and powerful features.
The Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST is filled with innovative technology in one complete, lightweight package. With features including an eight-channel mixer, integrated USB, Bluetooth and SD interfaces, and convenient built in storage, it’s a perfect solution for those looking for a compact, portable PA system.
The ES-210MXBLU-ST portable PA system produces professional sound without cumbersome weight or size, delivering up to 600W of peak power through its two 10-inch passive speakers. This portable system weighs only 44 lb., and is perfect for small to medium sized venues.
- Integrated MP3 player with connections for USB, SD and Bluetooth
- 600W peak, 150W RMS class D built-in amplifier
- 8 channel powered mixer with on board digital echo effect
- Individual bass, treble, effect and volume controls for 4 line/mic inputs
- 15V phantom power for capacitance microphones
- 2-way high power passive speaker
- 10” LF woofer with 2” voice coil
- Pure titanium 1” HF compression driver
- Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
- Top and side handles for easy carrying ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Flyable & stand mountable
- Fold out tripod design
- 1-3/8” (35MM) aluminum tubing
- Extends to 74” (2M) high
- 200 LBS (90KG) capacity
Complete system, great for rehearsal and most smaller venues.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.