- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini GMX DJ Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19835 000000000 J19835000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An all-in-one DJ system, the Gemini GMX multi-format media controller is made to be versatile and extremely portable. Choose to play your media from ...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-portable media controller system.
An all-in-one DJ system, the Gemini GMX multi-format media controller is made to be versatile and extremely portable. Choose to play your media from a single USB drive, or use the GMX to control Virtual DJ or any other host DJ software directly from your laptop. The eight large performance pads on each deck and the newly designed touch-sensitive mechanical jog wheels ensure inspired and intuitive control over every aspect of playback.
Touch + Data = Precision Control
The high-resolution USB/MIDI data-stream contains 14-bits of continual control information. That means every turn of a knob or jog wheel can have the precision of 16,384 possible level settings. With that much precision the GMX is the ideal choice for precise pitch and tempo control or any other function you desire to mangle within your software.
Independence for All
Direct playback from a USB memory device of MP3, WAV, AAC, and AIFF files allows the GMX to be unchained from the laptop. Its portability will inspire spontaneous sessions and make for fast and simple setup at smaller venues.
As an independent media player or as a 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface over USB 2.0 the GMX is professional from the inside out. With multiple high quality output options: monitoring, recording, and playback through a sound system are simultaneously available via balanced XLR or RCA outputs.
The new mechanical and touch sensitive jog wheels allow you to reach new levels when it comes to scratching, beat juggling, or finding track points with precision. With advanced tools including: Hot Cues, a Loop section with Auto and Manual Loop, Reverse, and dedicated Filters on each deck, the mix decisions you make are instantly realized at the push of a button
The Big Picture
The high-contrast screens with adjustable waveform displays allow easy visualization of the changes you are making to each of your tracks. And the Variable Pitch Control, Master Tempo control, and BPM Lock allow you to put the big picture, of matching tempos and keys to one another, together with ease.
- High-resolution USB/MIDI software controller with built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface
- Direct playback from a USB memory device of MP3, WAV, AAC and AIFF files
- 8 multifunction performance pads per deck
- Advanced tools including: Hot Cues, Auto and Manual loop, Reverse and Filter for each deck
- Variable pitch control with Master Tempo control and BPM Lock
- Touch-sensitive mechanical jog wheels
- 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ and Gain control on each channel
- Front 1/4 microphone input with Gain control
- Balanced XLR & RCA master outputs, RCA booth output with dedicated volume control, front 1/8 and 1/4 headphone outputs
- High-contrast screens with adjustable waveform display
- Includes Virtual DJ LE and VCASE music management software
Everything you need to mix, just add music!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.