- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini MM1 2 Channel Audio Mixer
- J11724 000000000 J11724000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MM1 offers practical features in an extremely compact design. This supremely portable 2-channel stereo mixer gives DJs the control they demand at...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Simple, highly effective 2-channel mixer.
The MM1 offers practical features in an extremely compact design. This supremely portable 2-channel stereo mixer gives DJs the control they demand at a price they can afford. With two line RCA inputs and a master RCA output, the MM1 provides all the necessary connections. For crafting a customized sound, this mixer boasts 2-band rotary EQ on each channel, allowing you to artfully blend the lows and highs of your tracks. And individual Gain Control gives you even greater command when crafting your mix. The MM1 also features a 1/4³ Microphone Input with dedicated Volume Control.
The MM1's Headphone Volume lets you adjust the levels heard through the 1/4³ headphone out without changing the overall mix. Using the features to preview your mix helps ensure it sounds tight and professional for your audience. For effortless transitions and clean mixing from one source to another, the MM1 features a smooth, robust cross fader.
Ideal for DJ's and consumers alike looking to keep their rig light and tight, along with beginners seeking an easy-to-use, dependable mixing solution, the PS1 offers valuable features and reliable performance at a very attractive price.
6.5³, 2-channel stereo mixer
2 line RCA inputs
2-band rotary EQ with Gain control
Screwless bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
Rotary Headphone Volume control
Smooth cross fader
1/4³ headphone output
1/4³ microphone input with Volume control
Good things can come in small packages, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.