- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini XGA-4000 Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97567 000000000 H97567000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The XGA-4000 amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XG...Click To Read More About This Product
Clean power without cleaning your bank account.
The XGA-4000 amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-4000 is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
With 4,000 watts of Instant Peak Power (700 watts RMS), the XGA-4000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a cooling fan for thermal stability, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-4000 boasts XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 23-pound enclosure, the XGA-4000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
- 4,000-watt IPP* High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4 in. (6.5 mm Jack) balanced
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Constant speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- Three Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- 10 Hz – 50 kHz frequency response at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77V
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz – 20 kHz) > 90 dB
A real winner in the dollars per watt contest. Order now.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz ±1.5 dB
- Signal to Noise (LF/HF): >90 dB
- THD (LF/HF): > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 0.77 V
- Maximum Input Level: 21 dB V/9 V
- Damping Factor: (F=1 kHz 8 Ohm) >350
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm
- Fuse: 5 mm x 20 mm, AC 115 V/230 V 50~60 Hz
- Output Stereo: 8 Ohm, 2 x 250 W RMS
- Output Stereo: 4 Ohm, 2 x 350W RMS
- Output Bridged: 8 Ohm, 700 W RMS
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 in. x 13.8 in. x 3.5 in., (482 mm x 350 mm x 88 mm)
- Net Weight: 23.4 lb. (10.6 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.