- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini XGA-5000 Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J21830 000000000 J21830000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gemini XGA-5000 is a two-space, high output power amp that offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. With 5000 watts of I...Click To Read More About This Product
Low weight, high output, affordable.
The Gemini XGA-5000 is a two-space, high output power amp that offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. With 5000 watts of Instant Peak Power (1100 watts RMS), the XGA-5000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
The XGA-5000 boasts XLR and ¼-inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs, one for bridged mono operation and thye other two for stereo operation. Binding post output is available as well for banana plugs or bare wire. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
- High output power
- Versatile inputs and outputs
Order today and solve your power challenges for less than you might expect.
- 5000 Watt IPP High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and ¼ (6.5mm Jack) balanced
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Frequency response 10Hz “ 50kHz at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz “ 20 kHz) > 100dB
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 13.8 x 3.5 (482 x 350 x 88mm)
- Weight: 23.42 Lbs (10.62 kgs)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.