- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genelec 8020D Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46371 000000000 K46371000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Genelec 8020D is small in dimensions, but big in ambition. The 8020D, introduced in 2017, even delivers 4 dB higher SPL and has a lower energy co...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-compact, bi-amplified studio monitor with extremely small footprint.
The Genelec 8020D is small in dimensions, but big in ambition. The 8020D, introduced in 2017, even delivers 4 dB higher SPL and has a lower energy consumption than earlier models of 8020. Designed to suit the broadest possible range of listening environments, 8020D thrives when space is at a premium, and draws on the innovation of the 8000 Series for an unrivaled near-field experience.
Trust in the color-free, accurate reproduction of the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), while relying on the precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW). And when you’re finished, Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) circuitry detects when your system is no longer in use, placing it into an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode. From post-production studios to OB vans and DAW-based rooms, the 8020D is your near-field solution of choice.
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Room Response Compensation
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Versatile Mountings
Don't compromise quality when workspace is at a premium. Order Genelec 8020D today!
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 4 in.
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: .75 in.
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Cone
- Frequency response: 62Hz – 20kHz
- Max peak SPL: 107 dB
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Output power: 50W
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: Yes
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Not specified
- Width: 6 in.
- Height: 9.5 in.
- Depth: 5.5 in.
- Weight: 16.1 lb.
- Enclosure type: Minimum Diffraction Enclosure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.