- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genelec 8030 LSE Triple Play - Two 8030B Monitors with A 7050B Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- 581340 000000000 581340000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 8030 LSE Triple Play Studio Monitor Package includes two Genelec 8030B monitor peakers and one Genelec 7050B subwoofer.Genelec 8030B The very com...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact nearfield monitoring system with a full frequency response and superb stereo imaging.
The 8030 LSE Triple Play Studio Monitor Package includes two Genelec 8030B monitor peakers and one Genelec 7050B subwoofer.
The very compact 8030B is a powerful bi-amplified nearfield monitor system ideal for project and home studios, workstations, installations, and surround sound monitoring. The MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) enclosure has rounded edges and a gently curved front and sides to achieve a very smooth frequency response and superb imaging qualities with minimized cabinet edge diffraction.
Like all Genelec 8000 Series monitors, the 8030B also features the advanced Genelec Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW), a revolutionary flow-optimized reflex port design, optimized die-cast aluminium structure with extremely durable semi-matt finish and acoustically optimized metal grilles. Low distortion drivers are driven by dedicated amplifiers after sophisticated filtering. Magnetic shielding, overload protection circuitry and versatile room response controls are standard. The versatile mounting features include integrated rear support points for wall and floor stands plus a further 3/8" thread for mounting on the cabinet base.
Every Genelec 8030B monitor comes with an Iso-Pod (Isolation Positioner/Decoupler) as standard. The Iso-Pod is a clever mounting stand, which allows the system to perform in either the vertical or horizontal position. It also enables the acoustic axis of the monitor to be aimed at the listener, while acoustically and mechanically decoupling the monitor from the surface it is resting on.
The new Genelec 7050B LSE subwoofer provides perfect partner to the 8020A for both stereo and surround sound applications. The 7050B extends the LF response down to 25 Hz with amazing bass articulation. This is made possible in such a compact enclosure thanks to Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology. With 5 main input channels and an LFE channel with 85/120 Hz reproduction bandwidth selection, the 8020A/7050B system fulfills the needs of 5.1 productions. You can also use the 7050B to complement the 8030B monitor.
The 7050B is designed to complement Genelec's 8020A active monitors in stereo and surround applications, and the 8030B in stereo only setup. The subwoofer features a single 8" (205mm) proprietary driver with a 70 Watt power amplifier.
It has a frequency response from 25 Hz - 85 Hz (± 3dB), and the ability to deliver short term sine wave of 100 dB SPL in half space at 1 metre. Like all Genelec LSE active subwoofers, the 7050B also features extremely low distortion.
- Compact Bi-Amplified Active Monitor
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) flow-optimized reflex port design
- MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) Loudspeaker Design
- Advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- 3/4" (19 mm) Metal Dome Tweeter
- 5" (105 mm) Bass Cone Driver
- Bass Response Reaches Down To 58 Hz
- Separate Bass And Treble Amplifiers Produce 40 Watts Of Output Power Each
- Includes Iso-Pod (Isolation Positioner/Decoupler)
- Near Field Monitoring
- Audio Video Post Production
- Mobile Vans
- Home Theaters
- Project / Home Studios
- Digital Workstations
- Multimedia Production and Playback
- 70 watt active subwoofer
- LSE Power Efficient port/enclosure design
- Unparalled low frequency performance
- Precise integration to Genelec 8020A or 8030A system
- Input format: Analog
- SPL: Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to 3 kHz: ‰100 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material: ‰108 dB SPL @ 1m
- Bass: 5"
- Treble: 3/4" metal dome
- Crossover frequencies: 3 kHz
- Free field frequency response: 58 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2 dB)
- Amplifier power /ch:
- Bass: 40 W
- Treble: 40 W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D): 11 1/4" x 7 7/16" x 7 1/16", (285 x 189 x 178 mm)
- Speaker weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 lb)
- Maximum short term sine wave SPL output averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, measured in half space at 1 meter: ‰100 dB SPL
- Input 5 main + LFE analog channels
- Output: 5 main channels
- Driver: 205 mm (8")
- Free field frequency response: 25 - 85 Hz (LFE 85/120 Hz) ±3 dB
- Manual acoustic controls
- Subwoofer level control: +12 to -6 dBu (variable)
- Bass roll-off: 0 to -6 dB @26 Hz (2 dB/step)
- Phase adjustment: 0 to -270 (90/step) @85 Hz
- Amplifier power: 70 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16-1/8" x 13-3/4:" x 12-9/16", (410 x 350 x 319 mm)
- Weight: 18 kg (39.6 lb)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.