- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genelec 8030C Bi-Amplified Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46373 000000000 K46373000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When your project requires a powerful performance with no sacrifice in quality, the Genelec 8030C active studio monitor is designed to exceed your ex...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-compact, bi-amplified studio monitor with extremely small footprint.
When your project requires a powerful performance with no sacrifice in quality, the Genelec 8030C active studio monitor is designed to exceed your expectations. The 8030C, introduced in 2017, even delivers 4 dB higher SPL and has a lower energy consumption than earlier models of 8030. As strikingly stylish as it is sonically impressive, the 8030C features the rounded edges and color-free, accurate reproduction of the rigid all-aluminum Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE).
Every element of the design is crafted to perfect your listening experience. Precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction is courtesy of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW). Broad low-frequencies and high SPLs are delivered with a flow-optimized internal curved reflex tube and a maximized internal volume. And when you’re finished, Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) circuitry detects when your system is no longer in use, placing it into an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode. From professional studios to outside broadcast vehicles, the 8030C has been crafted to combine extraordinary power with absolute precision.
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Room Response Compensation
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Versatile Mountings
Don't compromise quality when workspace is at a premium. Order Genelec 8020D today!
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 5 in.
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: .75 in.
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Cone
- Frequency response: 54Hz – 20kHz
- Max peak SPL: 110 dB
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Output power: 50W
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: Yes
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Not specified
- Width: 7 in.
- Height: 11.25 in.
- Depth: 7 in.
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Enclosure type: Minimum Diffraction Enclosure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.