Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
EQ73 Neve Style EQfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
The essence of a vintage EQ, at a price that's easy on the pocket.
The EQ-73 has stepped frequency controls that offers a wide selection of frequencies from 20 Hz to 24 kHz, giving you a wide spectrum to work in. The Low and High frequency bands are shelving and the mid frequency band is a bell type, so you can easily shape the EQ and blend your sound sources into any mix. The control range is +/-15 dB for the two lower bands and +/- 18dB for the high frequency band, and there are separate bypass switches for all three bands.
- Vintage Style electronics, with no integrated circuits in the signal path
- 3-band with a dual inductor based mid frequency band
- Stepped frequency selection
- A wide selection of frequencies from 20 Hz to 24 kHz
- Control range up to +/- 18 dB
- Separate Bypass switches for each band
- Tantalum capacitors in the signal path
- Made to be used with any Golden Age PRE-73 models or any other unit with a low level Insert jack
- TRS jack for in-and output connection; nominal working level is around 18 dBu
- Selectable ground lift switch
- External power supply to avoid interaction with the audio circuits
- Great sound that suits most sound sources and genres
- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use
Order now, and start shaping your mixes with vintage style.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.