- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Groove Tubes GT-67 Studio Tube Condensor Microphone Multi Pattern
- Write a Review
- Product 271452
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The multi-pattern FET Condenser GT-67 Studio Microphone is perhaps Groove Tubes'most versatile large capsule tube mic. Unique hand built uUltra-thin ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The multi-pattern FET Condenser GT-67 Studio Microphone is perhaps Groove Tubes'most versatile large capsule tube mic. Unique hand built uUltra-thin 3 micron gold evaporated Mylar diaphragm. GT exclusive Disk Resonator naturally extends high frequencies to improve detail and depth. The perfect choice for both vocal and instrument recordings. The 4 popular polar patterns give the recording engineer complete flexibility for all applications...and the GT legendary low noise GT6205M tube in a Class A triode circuit design provides warmth with detail, adding new dimension to vocal and instrument recording.
Requires phantom power.
- Disk Resonator design naturally extends high frequencies to improve detail and depth on both vocal and instrument recordings
- Large dual-sided, multi-pattern 1.25" (32mm) all brass capsule with a 1.04" (26mm) ultra-thin 3 micron Gold evaporated Mylar diaphragm
- Hand-selected low noise USA-made vacuum tube in a special low noise Class A design
- 25' (7.6m) custom multicore low-capacitance, low noise mic cable w/NeutrikTM connectors
- Auto load-compensating PSM Power Supply for extended cable runs
- Nickel-plated all brass body
- Magnetically-shielded custom-wound nickel core output transformer
- Moisture resistant Aluminum Storage case included
- HM1 swivel stand adapter w/locking nut i n c l u d e d
- SM4 shockmount included