- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harbinger 1000W Subwoofer with BBE Processing
- Write a Review
- Product H84987
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HPX-18S incorporates a single 1000-watt RMS 18" driver designed with optimum X-mass for a partially horn-loaded enclosure. The result is a full s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powered subwoofer for bands, DJs or venues.
The HPX-18S incorporates a single 1000-watt RMS 18" driver designed with optimum X-mass for a partially horn-loaded enclosure. The result is a full sub-bass sound with very high transient attack.
Ideally suited to high-power and mid-throw applications, the high temperature 4" voice coil, coupled with aerospace materials, will retain its resonant properties for the life of the drive providing uniform frequency response regardless of age.
The void-free birch-ply cabinet is available in scratch-resistant epoxy painted finishes, complete with heavy-gauge steel front grille. The HPI 118 includes a switchable high-current capacity low-pass filter network. The HPI-18 is ideal for live music and disco installations where big bass is required to cover a medium-size venue space.
This model is additionally equipped with a built-in BBE signal processor that aligns the frequency response of the incoming signal to deliver impeccable presence and clarity. This box is great for mid-throw sub-bass support for compact mid-powered speakers, or as a sub building block element for flown and ground stacked arrays. It provides relentless low end for mid/high powered disco and live band installations and as an active/passive sub bass for mobile point source or high-SPL distributed systems. It is ideal as a standalone subwoofer or powered in clusters.
- Powerful amplifier
- Optional built-in crossover
- BBE processing
- Recessed carry handles
- Fast attack, warm bass
Order today and get ready to rumble.
- Frequency range -3dB: 38 -250Hz
- Range optional X-over (SP): 38 -140Hz
- Sensitivity @1 watt/1 Mtr: 101dB
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Power input rating: 1,000 watts RMS
- Passive x-over slope (SP) 24dB per octave
- Transducer: 1 X 18" double wound 4" coil
- Enclosure: 19mm birch-ply 38mm front baffle
- Protective grille: Heavy-gauge perforated steel
- Finish: Scratch-resistant paint
- Input connections: 2 x XLR
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 600mm x 800mm x 600mm
- Net weight: 49kg