- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harbinger LP7800 12-Channel Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25728 000000000 L25728000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Harbinger LP7800 is an 800W, 12-channel, traditional powered mixer with a full complement of built-in digital effects, graphic EQs, input pads an...Click To Read More About This Product
Onboard effects and 800W of peak power.
The Harbinger LP7800 is an 800W, 12-channel, traditional powered mixer with a full complement of built-in digital effects, graphic EQs, input pads and filters, monitor sends and routing options—ideal for anyone who needs an economical way to mix sound for their band, music room or performance venue.
Plenty of Power
With 800W of clean, articulate power under the hood, the LP7800 can fill your rehearsal space or any medium sized venue with pristine sound, giving you plenty of headroom for the entire band. You can drive stereo setups or split out for mains and monitors — or use as a mono bridge.
Plenty of Inputs
The LP7800 comes with 12 total input channels, including 7 dedicated XLR mic inputs with 48V Phantom power, plus stereo CD/Aux/Line In. That’s more than enough inputs for your entire band, choir, or public speakers.
Plenty of Channel Control
Fine tune all your inputs with High, Low and Mid frequency controls, plus Level trim and a -25dB pad to mitigate annoying low-end rumble. Clip indicators on the first four channels help diagnose any input issues instantly.
Plenty of Effects
Studio-grade, 24-bit DSP effects, including various reverbs, delays, flanger, choruses, and even a rotary speaker effect, allow you to add depth, shimmer and fullness to your sound — that means less outboard gear to haul around.
Plenty of EQ Control
With separate Right and Left 9-band graphic EQs, you can sculpt your tone to precisely match the room or venue. Plus, LED lights on each frequency channel allow to you easily read your settings in dark clubs or stages.
Built to Last
Rugged construction throughout means the LP7800 will provide years of reliable, uninterrupted service.
- 800W peak power with stereo, main/monitor and mono/bridge modes
- Studio-grade DSP effects
- 7 XLR inputs with 48V phantom power
- 4 XLR mic/line channels with -25dB pad and clip indicator
- 3-band EQ per input
Take command of your mix—order today.
- Analog/digital: Analog
- Number of channels: 12
- Powered: Yes
- Total inputs: 12
- Mic preamps:
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: No
- XLR only jacks: 7
- 1/4" only jacks: No
- S/PDIF in: No
- ADAT/optical in: No
- RCA in: Yes
- AES/EBU: No
- Total outputs: 20
- XLR out: 2
- 1/4” out: No
- S/PDIF out: No
- ADAT/optical out: No
- RCA out: No
- AES / EBU: No
- Connections: Not applicable
- MIDI I/O: Not applicable
- Headphone output(s): Not specified
- Wi-Fi: Not applicable
- Word-clock I/O: Not applicable
- I/O expansion: Not applicable
- Compression: Not specified
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: Graphic
- EQ bands: 9
- Automation: No
- Fader type: Not specified
- Motorized faders: No
- Bundled software: No
- Rackmountable: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.