- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harbinger Vari V1015 15 in. Active Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- J46386 000000000 J46386000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Harbinger Vari V1015 15 in. powered loudspeaker offers a powerful 400 watts of clean, articulate Class-D amplification, bringing more power and r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flexibility, power and clean sound.
The Harbinger Vari V1015 15 in. powered loudspeaker offers a powerful 400 watts of clean, articulate Class-D amplification, bringing more power and robust sound to your DJ gig, band performance, dance party or event. This 2-way full-range speaker system features a 15 in. low frequency driver and a 1.35 in. compression driver plus a built-in 2-channel mixer with 2-band EQ. It also has an advanced limiter with a clip indicator to protect your system and maintain pristine sound. Link multiple speakers together for wall-to-wall coverage with its XLR balanced line level output — perfect for anyone who needs venue-filling, full-range power and detail.
400 watts, Class-D amplification
15 in. 2-way speaker design with 1.35 in. compression driver
Rugged, full grille design
Signal Clip LED on back
Limiter with clip indicator
Top and side handles
1-3/8 in. pole mount
Ch 1 mic/line sensitivity switch with XLR and 1/4 in. jacks
Ch 2 Line input with XLR and RCA jacks
1/8 in. Aux input for MP3 players
XLR line level output to link speakers
Built-in wheels for easy portability
Order a pair today and get more venue-filling sound than you thought possible for the price.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.