- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harbinger Vari V2212 600W 12-Inch Two-Way Class D Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J27890 000000000 J27890000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With 600 watts of clean, articulate Class-D amplification, the Harbinger VâRi V2212 multipurpose 12” loudspeaker brings power and superior sound to y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A redesign with better sound and protection.
With 600 watts of clean, articulate Class-D amplification, the Harbinger VâRi V2212 multipurpose 12” loudspeaker brings power and superior sound to your party or event. The new cabinet design offers a more modern, angular look as well as improvements in the speaker’s electrical/acoustic design. A newly added optical-limiter offers quicker response to potentially damaging transient peaks and preserves better audio detail to the input signal. The defeatable LED to the front of the grille to make it easier to quickly recognize any clipping issues. Plus, this 2-way system features a built-in 3-channel mixer, 2-band EQ and pole mount. And with its XLR balanced line out, you can hook up multiple speakers, perfect for vocals, presenters and anyone who needs venue-filling power and detail.
LF driver: 12"
MF driver: N/A
HF driver: N/A
Amplifier class: D
Frequency response: 55Hz - 20kHz
Coverage pattern: 120 x 20
Max SPL: 120 dB
XLR: 1 x XLR/TRS, 1 XLR
TRS: 1 x 3.5mm
XLR: Not applicable
TRS: Not applicable
TS: Not applicable
RCA: Not applicable
SPEAKON: Not applicable
Cabinet material: ABS
Weight: 35 lb.
Lightweight and powerful. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.